Popular Posts

Friday, February 5, 2010

Monogram Me - February Give-A-Way!

I am SUPER excited about this month's give-a-way for a couple of reasons! One...In my blog post called Sweet Tooth I mentioned the Message-in-a-Cookie Cutters from Williams-Sonoma. I was on the fence about blogging about them because their website said the item was not available. Well, today after heading down to my local store, I found out they were actually SOLD OUT! My local store was so awesome and called around the other shops in my area and actually found a store that had not one, but TWO! So, I bought both (one for me and one for some lucky blog reader)! I was originally going to do a Valentine give-a-way for February but these Cookie Cutters should not be held back!

The other reason I am so excited about this give-a-way is because...well... it's pretty AWESOME! Here goes my lucky blog readers...this is what one lucky winner will receive:



VERY IMPORTANT: THE NOT SO FINE PRINT

Please read this because I don't want to disqualify anyone! Comments will close on February 20th, 2010 at 10 PM PST. Due to some shipping restrictions of the sellers contest is limited to US residents only (sorry!).

I will personally mail the winner the Message in a Cookie Cutter set. The Monograms will be chosen by the winner (you may choose 5 of any of the Pre-Ready Monograms). The Initially Yours mug will be shipped direct to the winner and a $25 gift certificate will be sent electronically from LoveToCreateStamps!

VALUE OF CONTEST: $80.00

TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
  • You must choose to follow my little blog and leave a comment to be considered for the give-a-way. If you are new here - there is a link in the upper left corner that says "FOLLOW" please click on that, then leave a comment telling me you are a follower. This will allow you ONE entry!
  • For a SECOND entry, blog or twitter about this contest and leave an ADDITIONAL comment to let me know you did that!
Duplicates and comments not including the above information will be disqualified. Comments are moderated. If you don’t see your comment in a reasonable amount of time, send me an email. Brides and non-brides may enter. Please leave your email address in your post! If you don’t want to leave your email address, please be sure to check back on February 21, 2010 for my announcement on the winner. Please note that winners must respond within 48 hours of being announced/contacted or another winner will be drawn. Winner will be selected using Random.org

If you have any questions please email me at tndrhart2@aol.com

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment