Popular Posts

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Gearing Up for Fall

I know you don't want a reminder that summer is almost over - I know I don't! I love Fall though. I was married in Fall and it always seems we have so much to celebrate at the end of summer! I was sent some beautiful fall reminders and wanted to share them with you...


Bring the magic of nature to your special occasion with these delightful felted acorn Cake Toppers. They will look so very pretty on your cake... elegant, natural and magical! Just right for your Fairytale Wedding! They look gorgeous on cupcakes too, don't you think?



These are made using real acorn caps that Etsy seller Fairyfolk gathers with her children! You get 10 acorns for $25.00. Also, to compliment these fun cake toppers you can use these matching Fairytale Wedding Acorn and Oak Leaf Place Card Favors. A set of 10 Wooly Felted Acorns with tags cost $30.00


Another absolute stunning item I wanted to share was this beautiful flower arrangement for your hair. Etsy seller MyraKim of Twigs and Honey created this masterpiece. She also has some stunning bridal veils to check out!




No comments:

Post a Comment