Popular Posts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Love is Sweet - So Are Give-A-Ways!

Ok, it's time to unveil my first give-a-way of the year! It's SIMPLE to enter! The only thing you have to do is "Follow" my blog and leave a post to this message telling me what your favorite candy is!

I just posted a very long, informative blog about Candy Buffet Bars...I found the most lovely woman on Etsy, Darline from The Back Porch Shoppe.

The thing I love about Darline, other then her positive attitude, is that all her signs are completely handmade and hand painted! She has over 180 beautiful sign designs for you to choose from...and each one is different...there are no duplicates!!

I am honored to give-a-way this beautiful, handmade sign:




This sign measures 13 x 9 and may be done in colors of your choice to match your wedding or simply as shown. The lead time right now is approx. 3 weeks for a finished sign. (value not to exceed $34.95 plus shipping)

In addition to this beautiful sign the winner of this give-a-way will also receive: 100 Custom Printed or Stamped Glassine Wedding Favor Bags - Medium - Perfect for Candy Buffets (value not to exceed $45.00 plus shipping) from Etsy shop Susan's Greetings. I thought these bags were so cute and would be perfect for a candy bar buffet. If you are the lucky winner of this give-a-way you can work with Susan on your order!







Comments will close on January 16, 2010 at 10 PM PST.  One comment per person, please! US residents only. Duplicates and comments not including the above information will be disqualified. Comments are moderated. If you don’t see your comment in a reasonable amount of time, send me an email. Brides and non-brides may enter. You must choose to follow my little blog and leave a comment to be considered for the give-a-way! If you don’t want to leave your email address, please be sure to check back for my announcement on the winner. Please note that winners must respond within 48 hours of being announced/contacted or another winner will be drawn. Winner will be selected using Random.org

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment